Increased media attention on infection control within
hospitals has also resulted in increased
and European legislation aimed at reducing the environmental & human side effects of existing disinfection technology. This has created an immediate need for a new, environmental alternative.
Medipure has developed Suprox© ANK, an extended shelf-life, stable, non-corrosive, environmental & dermatological safe high-grade biocidal/sporicidal disinfectant, in both liquid, aerosol ‘fogger’ and/or wipe form for use in disinfection, water-purification, cleaning & sanitary control.
Suprox© is based on super oxygenated water (SOW) technology (electrolised brine/acid water) has been the safest but still very effective cold sterilant available for the last few years.
- Suprox© is a biodegradable, eco-friendly, safe and effective answer for cold sterilization
- Suprox© has no toxic or other side effects if spilled, or added to waste water
- Suprox© has no detrimental effects to humans or animals
- Suprox© is sporicidal in minutes
- Suprox© is fungicidal in minutes
- Suprox© is bactericidal in seconds
- Suprox© has a shelf life of up to 24 months
- Suprox© is non-corrosive
- Suprox© is dermitologically safe
- Suprox© removes biofilms
Suprox© ANK can be used in the treatment of infections as well as prevention, please follow this link to view the Suprox© details in the treatment section
For a price list of our consumables range please give us a call on -
01244 332 441
we're here to help...